Cooking Class and Dinner Party
Available every other Thursday, 6pm-10pm.
Learn how to cook Hungarian style in our open kitchen, where we combine a casual cooking class with a dinner party and a wine tasting. Whether you are a seasoned cook or a beginner, everyone will learn some traditional Hungarian recipes while preparing a feast together. Our chef instructor will discuss the most important Hungarian dishes and techniques, while we whip up a three-course menu, and we nibble on cheese and charcuterie. Over the course of the evening you’ll learn about Hungarian culinary traditions, how the locals work with important local ingredients, and signature (and seasonal) Hungarian flavor combinations. We believe that wine and food are best enjoyed together, so our sommelier will pour samples of different wines throughout the course of the evening so you can taste and learn. We’ll be working as a group to prepare the meal (there are no individual cooking stations), but guests can contribute as much (or as little) as they’d like to the meal preparations. Dinner should be on the table at around 9pm, when we will sit down and enjoy the fruits of our labor together, along with a few perfectly paired wines.
25,000 HUF per person
- The event takes approximately 4 hours
- Includes a generous three-course meal (which we cook), snacks while we cook, and a generous amount of wine
- This is a small group event (which means minimum of four guests and maximum of ten guests)
- Vegetarians are welcome, but please let us know in advance!
- For larger groups (or private groups) we are happy to hold this event at other times. Please contact us for arrangements
- Includes small-group cooking instruction and hands-on cooking
- Includes copies of the recipes to take home with you
- 10% discount on all wines purchased